Well•Pict Berries Sparkling Granita
1 12 oz. clamshell, Well•Pict raspberries, a handful reserved for garnish
1 cup orange juice
½ cup raspberry liqueur
1 bottle sparkling wine
1 lime, for garnish
1. Put raspberries, orange juice, and liqueur into blender and pulse into fully mixed.
2. Pour out mixture in glass baking dish and freeze.
3. Fluff and break apart mixture with a fork, then scoop mixture into individual wide-rimmed glasses.
4. Cover with sparkling wine.
5. Stab a toothpick with a lime slice and single raspberry for garnish.
Serves 4-8, depending on size.