Raspberry Pork Tenderloin Salad
Makes: 6-8 servings
8 ounces Pork Tenderloin
4 cups Mixed Baby Greens
1 head of Romaine Lettuce (Cored and Sliced)
2 cup Well-Pict Raspberries
½ cup Well-Pict Strawberries
¼ cup granulated sugar
8 ounce Chevre cheese
4 Shallots Juleinne
6 Cloves Garlic Minced
2 cups Apple Cider Vinegar
1 cup Water
¼ cup White Balsamic Vinegar
½ cup Olive Oil
1 tablespoon Pepper
1 tablespoon Salt
1 teaspoon Thyme
1 teaspoon Oregano
2 tablespoon Granulated Garlic
– In a bowl combine salt, pepper, thyme, oregano, and granulated garlic
– Rub the loin with olive oil and the rub from the bowl
– In a food processor place the raspberries and pulse until smooth combine with sugar and apple
– Place in a saucepan and reduce by half.
– Place the tenderloin on the grill and baste the pork with the sauce and continue to cook until an
internal temperature of 145 is achieved.
– Let Rest and then chill in the refrigerator for the salad.
– Rinse and dry the mixed baby greens
-Combine the chopped romaine and the mixed baby greens
– In a bowl combine the olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper. Then whisk to emulsify,
add in the garlic, thyme and oregano
– In a small saucepan add the apple cider vinegar and water bring this to a simmer.
-Once at a simmer take off of the heat and dissolve a tablespoon of kosher salt and add in the
shallots to steep. Place uncovered in the refrigerator.
Take a handful of the mixture of the salad greens with ½ of strawberries in a bowl and with a ¼ cup of the salad dressing toss the mixture until combined. Place in a separate serving bowl and add 45 pork tenderloin medallions with 23 slices of the chevre cheese and a pinch of the pickled shallots on top.